Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dermaray UV vs. Dermalight 80 comparison

There really is no comparison. Here we compare a Dermaray UV with a Dermalight 80 hand UVB phototherapy wand.


1) Universal Power can be used worldwide on either 110v or 22v

Dermaray UV = YES
Demalight 80 = NO

2) Mains power operation

Dermaray UV = YES
Demalight 80 = YES (only!)

3) Convenient and portable battery operation

Dermaray UV = YES
Demalight 80 = NO

4) Advanced safety features including proximity detection.

Dermaray UV = YES
Demalight 80 = NO

5) Computer calculated and managed individual exposure program for up to 10 patients.

Dermaray UV = YES
Demalight80 = NO

6) Electornic monitoring of UV bulb for consistent operation levels

Dermaray UV = YES
Demalight 80 = NO

7) Safeguards against accidental over exposure or repetative exposures

Dermaray UV = YES
Demalight 80 = NO

8) 32bit micro processor controlled user friendly operating system

Dermaray UV = YES
Demalight 80 = NO

9) Ballast free design to ensure maximum UV output and bulb life

Dermaray UV = YES
Dermalight 80 = NO

The choice really is simple. There is no choice. Dermaray UV is a vastly superior system over an antequated Dermalight 80 UV phototherapy lamp.

Go here learm more about Dermaray UV or Dermalight 80

1 comment:

  1. hahah, makes me laugh. I am glad I bought a Dermaray UV, I traded in my old Dermalight 80. I agree with your comments, Dermaray UV makes Dermalight 80 look like a toy.

    ReplyDelete